It’s nearly that time of year where the ‘C’ word is on the tip of everyones tongue. That’s right, it’s almost Christmas!
We’ve come up with some great ideas to make your present buying process even easier with our new gift packages. It’s really simple to do – just choose your package and give us a call to purchase them. We’ll then email you a confirmation for you to pop into that special someone’s card.
We have three great packages available to suit everyone, so take your pick and book today.
Take to the sea for an exhilarating adventure you’ll never forget. With our RIB blast experience, you’ll depart from our base in Hamble and jet over to the Isle of Wight and back on our Zodiac 7 RIB. The experience includes a two-course lunch in Cowes.
Most RIB charter companies just offer a RIB ride but with this exclusive Fairview Sailing experience, we guarantee you’ll have a blast.
- Half a day RIB experience
- RIB ride over to Cowes on the Isle of Wight and back again
- Two course lunch at a restaurant to be confirmed at the time of booking
Book your RIB Blast here
Boat Handling Day
Build your confidence in manoeuvring a yacht in close quarters on one of our boat handling days. During the day you will be practice parking and leaving finger pontoons as well as mooring alongside under power. You’ll also learn how to ferry glide and other great tips for parking in those tricky spots!
We run these courses in the busy Port Hamble Marina designed to make the situations as challenging as possible. So after the course, you will know that, if you can park here, you can park anywhere!
- Theory effects of tide and wind
- Berthing bows to, alongside
- Berthing stern to, alongside
- Alongside, springing off fore and aft
- Prop walk and prop wash
- Close quarter manoeuvring
- Shorthanded berthing alongside
- Beneteau Oceanis 37
- All mooring fees
- Commercially endorsed instructor
- Packed lunch
- Course duration from 09.30 to 16.30hrs
- Helly Hansen professional wet gear is available to hire
Book your boat handling course here
Sailing taster day
Not sure if sailing’s for you? Then take to the seas for a day with one of our qualified crew members and see what it involves. Our sailing taster days are great for anyone thinking about embarking on one of our RYA training courses such as ‘Competent Crew’ or even those who aren’t sure if a yacht charter would suit them. It’ll give you a real sense of what it’s like to be out on the water.
- Light breakfast including orange juice, tea and coffee
- Packed lunch including glass of prosecco or bottle of local Beer.
- All safety equipment onboard including life jackets for adults and children
- Wet weather gear
- 09:30 – Meet at Port Hamble Marina where you will receive an Introduction to your luxury yacht and skipper
- 09:40 – Light breakfast onboard
- 09:55 – Full yacht and personal safety brief
- 10:15 – Depart marina and explore the Solent under sail
- 12:30 – Lunch onboard in a secluded bay or harbour
- 14:00 – Relax after lunch or get involved in ropes and steering under the watchful eye of your experienced skipper
- 16:30 – Arrive back at Port Hamble and depart at leisure
Book your sailing taster day here
Find out more
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is only valid when purchased through www.fairviewsailing.co.uk or agreed partners
- Following your initial purchase, customers must contact Fairview Sailing on 02380 457023 to confirm purchase and arrange the date of their experience
- Dates are subject to change and will be confirmed in writing
- Management reserve the right to change the dates but at least two weeks notice will be given
- In the event of adverse weather, alternative dates will be arranged
- No qualifications are necessary