Match Fleet Racing
20 Matched Beneteau 0ceanis 37's
All of our race days can be tailored to suit an individual or company requirements
Fairview Sailing has yacht racing options for almost everyone. We can offer our high-performance racing yachts for those looking to compete at the highest level, to our matched fleet of corporate race yachts that provide a level playing field.
The Solent offers the most diverse range of race events and regatta’s providing the ultimate opportunity to take part in an exhilarating competitive event for groups of 6 to 300.
Fairview can help individuals, teams, and organisations with:
- Entering into open / industry racing events
- Matched fleet racing for groups of 6 to 300 guests
- Bareboat racing (for appropriately skilled crews)
- Skippered and crewed boats – for novice and intermediate crews
- Race organisation and support
- Event Branding – transfers, flags, clothing etc.
Unless you’re all competent sailors, your event is likely to include an intensive training program. Our skippers provide this along with enabling your safe participation in yacht racing. Competitive sailing involves yachts jostling for the best positions in close quarters.
Racing is highly exhilarating and with Fairview programs, crews are expected to participate; helming, trimming sails and generally getting completely immersed in the management and performance of the yacht.
Why Fairview Sailing?
- The most thrilling boat on boat racing – yachts are identical down to the last nut & bolt
- The best-maintained yachts
- Port Hamble Marina is an idyllic base port from which to start & end your event
- Asymmetric spinnakers available
- You are assured of the highest quality event
- Single day (Monday to Thursday) or weekend charters
- Bareboat fleet racing (subject to qualifications)
- Professional crewed fleet racing (no previous sailing experience required)
- Inter-company regatta’s
- Race control
- Safety boat
- First class catering
Suggested Itinerary For Single Day Regattas
08:00: Teams arrive at Port Hamble Marina – River Hamble. You will then be met by your Professional Skipper and Fairview team where they will join you for bacon roll’s, tea, coffee and orange juice. Once all crews have congregated, its time to join the yachts.
09:30: Before sailing, teams have a full safety briefing and prepare their yachts for sea. As the yachts leave the marina and head for the Solent, the crews are taken through the various jobs onboard.
10:00: You are now on your way to departing the beautiful River Hamble. Teams will now take part in a morning of race training to ensure a fun and safe racing for all.
12:00 – Time for lunch aboard whilst under a gentle sail plan or if you prefer anchored up at one of the picturesque spots along the Solent.
13:00: Time to put what you have learned, into practice!!!! – RACE 1
14:30: RACE 2
15:30: RACE 3
17:00: Back at the marina for the prize giving – Optional BBQ and evening entrainment available